Prize draw – terms and conditions
1. Entry into the prize draw is by completing a quote or purchasing a plan between 12th November 2018 and 30th November 2018 inclusive either direct with Boats & Yachts Warranty online or by phone, or with any Approved Partner.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Entry to the Free Prize Draw is open to all boat owners subject to Boats & Yachts Warranty eligibility, terms & conditions and prize draw rules.
4. 1 entry per quote and/or Warranty Plan purchased.
5. There are no limits to the number of entries you can have.
6. Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules, illegible, incomplete or altered will be disqualified.
7. Employees or family members of employees of Boats & Yachts Ltd or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the prize draw or their direct family members are not eligible for entry into the competition.
8. One winner will win a prize of a 12 month Warranty Plan or their cost of the Warranty if already purchased. There is no alternative prize and no interest is payable.
9. The prize is limited to 12 months pleasure use Warranty Plan for single or twin engine boats only. Warranty Plan Terms & Conditions apply.
10. The prize is not transferable and will be provided to the winning boat owner.
11. Boats & Yachts Ltd is not responsible for any Tax liability of the prize.
12. The draw will take place on 4th December 2018. The winner will be chosen at random from all correctly completed entries received by the closing date.
13. Notification of winning: The winner will be notified on 4th December 2018.
14. The name of the winner will be available by request from Boats & Yachts Warranty.
15. The decision of the Boats & Yachts Ltd is final.